Re: Severe performance degradation when using the 9.2-1000 JDBC 4 driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Severe performance degradation when using the 9.2-1000 JDBC 4 driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
It's actually pretty easy to compile in eclipse.

Load the project from source, then you have to remove all of the
concrete implementations that you don't need.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca