Re: Postgresql 9.4 / JSONB / JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Postgresql 9.4 / JSONB / JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 22 December 2014 at 13:14, Bosco Rama <postgres@boscorama.com> wrote:
On 12/20/14 06:18, Alexis Meneses wrote:

> Many JSON implementations other that the default one can be used behind
> this API thanks to Java ServiceLoader API even if I believe that the widely
> used Jackson does not provide a bridge between javax.json and their
> implementation.

IIRC, there is both a conversion module for, and an actual
implementation of, javax.json (aka JSR-353) available for Jackson.

Is this going to make it in? I seem to recall this was being pulled. That being said it is still a better starting point than anything else ?

HTH,
Bosco.