Re: Support cycle & EOVS dates information for PostgreSQL JDBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Support cycle & EOVS dates information for PostgreSQL JDBC driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 01:38, Vikas Choudhary <vicchoudhary@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Vladimir / David,

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. So in a nutshell , apart from security fixes other bugs will not be fixed for the older versions.

That is correct, we do not fix bugs for older versions.

What exactly are you looking for?

Dave

Thanks,
Vikas

On Thu, Feb 9, 2023 at 4:23 PM Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the current support cycle and EOVS dates for PostgreSQL JDBC driver ? I haven't found any official documentation about the same.

Does the following answer your question?

> The current release is supported until a new release is produced

It is not quite right.
We release security fixes for all versions since 42.2 by default, and we can release security fixes for other versions upon request.
There is no plan to stop fixing security issues in past releases.

Vladimir

--
Vladimir