Re: Release for 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Release for 9.5
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 13 November 2015 at 09:21, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
> If nothing else, having the version number in the artifact name makes it easy
>to determine which version is used and that your app does not have inconsistent

Fredrik, you mean "build artifact should include version like
pgjdbc-10.20.30.jar", don't you?

I think the above clarifies it. The jar does need to be numbered; correct ?

That being said we will have to start with 10 as to distance ourselves from postgres, however I do imagine
that at some point postgres will release version 10 and we will clash again...

Vladimir