Re: Release schedule - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Release schedule
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Vladimir,

there is no "schedule" I wanted to get a release out before this week as I am taking time off this week and next. I'll be around just taking extra long weekends. That being said:

Lets shoot for the beginning of August which allows you enough time to get the two patches you mentioned in.

The procedure is relatively manual. The code in github gets tagged and we publish jars on the site and maven.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca