Re: Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Issue with the existing psqlodbc version of upgraded instance
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Chirag,

On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 at 03:19, Chirag Karkera <chiragkrkr102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

We have upgraded the RDS database version from v13.10 to v15.4

The current odbc version we are using is below,
Name        : postgresql-odbc
Version     : 09.03.0100
Release     : 2.el7
Architecture: x86_64

Do we have any specific matrix where we can check the compatibility issue.

09.03.0100 is almost 10 years old PostgreSQL: File Browser

While we don't have a compatibility matrix generally speaking you should be using the latest version of the driver. My recommendation is that you upgrade to at least 15.0 if not 16.0

Regards,
Dave Cramer