PGDAY ISRAEL 2020 CFP is Now Open! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Michael Goldberg
Subject PGDAY ISRAEL 2020 CFP is Now Open!
Date
List pgsql-announce

Dear Community!

For the fourth time in Israel PostgreSQL enthusiasts from all over the world join together to share their knowledge and experience with existing and/or potential developers and users of PostgreSQL.

pgDay Israel is a non-profit event hosted and run by the PostgreSQL Israel Community.

This event is part of the effort to grow the PostgreSQL community by increasing awareness and providing the appropriate resources to further PostgreSQL adoption.

# Call for Papers

Call for Papers is officially open!

We are calling all PostgreSQL users to share their stories and experience with the participants.

The deadline for submitting a proposal is January 15, 2020 and all authors will be contacted by January 30, 2020 after selection process by the talks selection committee will be completed.

Speakers will participate in "Speakers Dinner"

For more information about CFP or to submit a talk, visit https://pgday.org.il/#cfp

# Sponsorship

We would like to invite Enterprises who are using PostgreSQL or have support and services around PostgreSQL to support us in this initiative. They can support us by being sponsors for the conference.

Read about sponsorship opportunities at https://pgday.org.il/#support

For any additional questions or information about PgDay Israel, please contact info@pgday.org.il