Re: Can't download .mbox file - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Eugene Pirogov
Subject Re: Can't download .mbox file
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thank you, Stephen! This worked.

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Eugene Pirogov (iamexile@gmail.com) wrote:
> I can't seem to download the .mbox file for a thread, no matter how hard I
> try. I just registered an account (gmile), got my login and password.
> Hitting .mbox download would just keep showing me basic HTTP auth, which in
> turn won't accept my credentials & start downloading.
>
> I already tried account_name+password combination and email+password
> combination. I tried changing my password too. I can log in with it, but
> not download .mbox.

Unfortunately, the auth screen which has the username and password to
use in it isn't displayed on modern browsers (at least Chrome, possibly
others).

The correct username/password to use is:

user: archives
pw: antispam

Thanks!

Stephen