[ADMIN] yum repo URL and pgdg rpm point at testing - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Aleksander Kamenik
Subject [ADMIN] yum repo URL and pgdg rpm point at testing
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi!

Most of the links here:
https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg10

Link to the testing repo.

Even when downloading the repo rpm from here (not testing, stable!):
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-centos10-10-2.noarch.rpm

The content (repo URLs) are for the testing repo, not stable as it is
the same pgdg-centos10 package as in testing.

I haven't checked the other distributions' rpms but it does look like
a systematic error.

At the moment testing and stable are the same, but overall I don't
think that's how it's supposed to work.

Regards,

--
Aleksander Kamenik