Re: code completion feature question - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bartosz Dmytrak
Subject Re: code completion feature question
Date
List pgadmin-support
As I wrote, SQL Workbench is good benchmark - it is not possible to select columns without named table, again, there is even possibility to filter list of available elements (tables, views, columns,...).
In my opinion GUI tool should support this feature (with or without psql background). This speeds up coding dramatically. Right now I have to copy/paste column names to avoid misspell.

Regards,
Bartek