block corruption on slave db. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From vinod kale
Subject block corruption on slave db.
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Team,

I have to clear some doughts regarding block corruption on slave db.

If m having streaming replication in my environment. And in some moments corruption happened in my slave server's data then how will i come to know the corruption occurred.

Bcoz if same happened on primary db then i wll immediately come to know bcoz there is daily dump backup we take on primary and in dump block corruption detects.

Bt my dought is how we can identify on slave db.

Kindly help me in above.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & regards,