Re: Changing the autovacuum launcher scheduling; oldest table first algorithm - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: Changing the autovacuum launcher scheduling; oldest table first algorithm
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2018-02-28 18:04:27 +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>> I've created the new thread for the changing AV launcher scheduling.
>> The problem of AV launcher scheduling is described on [1] but I
>> summarize it here.
>
> This is a new patch submitted to CF 2018-03. As that's the last CF for
> v11, and this patch isn't trivial, I propose to instead move this to the
> next CF.

Thank you for comment.
I recently added this patch to the current CF but discussion for
design has started from the end of Jan. So I don't think this patch is
design phase but should I move it to the next CF?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center