Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("prev_first_lsn < cur_txn->first_lsn", File: "reorderbuffer.c", Line: 927, PID: 568639) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("prev_first_lsn < cur_txn->first_lsn", File: "reorderbuffer.c", Line: 927, PID: 568639)
Date
In response to Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("prev_first_lsn < cur_txn->first_lsn", File: "reorderbuffer.c", Line: 927, PID: 568639)  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 8:09 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 4:47 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Amit pointed out offlist that the changes in reorderbuffer.c is not
> > > pgindent'ed. I've run pgindent and attached updated patches.
> > >

> > Thanks, I have tested these across all branches till v10 and it works
> > as expected. I am planning to push this tomorrow unless I see any
> > further comments.
> >

> Pushed.

Thank you!

Regards,