Missing wal_receiver_status_interval in Subscribers section - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Missing wal_receiver_status_interval in Subscribers section
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I found that the doc says in 19.6.4. Subscribers section that "Note
that wal_receiver_timeout and wal_retrieve_retry_interval
configuration parameters affect the logical replication workers as
well" but subscriber actually uses wal_receiver_status_interval as
well. So I think we should mention it as well. Any thoughts?

Attached patch adds wal_receiver_stats_interval to the doc.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center