Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> * Michael Paquier (michael.paquier@gmail.com) wrote:

>> > Added this item to the next commit fest.
>>
>> The patch set fails to apply. Please provide a rebased version. I am
>> moving this entry to next CF with waiting on author as status.
>
> Masahiko Sawada, this patch is still in Waiting on Author and hasn't
> progressed in a very long time.  Is there any chance you'll be able to
> provide an updated patch soon for review?  Or should this patch be
> closed out?

Thank you for notification. Since it seems to me that no one is
interested in this patch, it would be better to close out this patch.
This patch is a refactoring patch but subscription code seems to work
fine so far. If a problem appears around subscriptions, I might
propose it again.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada