Re: [BUG] Crash of logical replica with trigger. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: [BUG] Crash of logical replica with trigger.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 4:24 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 03:21:31PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> > I've registered this issue to the next CF so as not to forget.
>
> Thanks for the patch, looking..

Thanks!

I realized that this problem is also reported in -hackers and there is
some discussion there[1]. The patch I proposed seems to be the same as
the patch Anton A. Melnikov proposed, but Tom does not like it.

Regards,

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/b570c367-ba38-95f3-f62d-5f59b9808226%40inbox.ru

--
Masahiko Sawada