Re: Commitfest 2021-01 Now in Progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: Commitfest 2021-01 Now in Progress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:22 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Happy new year to all!
>
> The January Commitfest for PG14 is now in progress! I'm happy to
> volunteer to manage it.

Now that a half month has passed, the current state is:

Needs review: 163 (-25)
Waiting on Author: 35 (+7)
Ready for Committer: 20 (-2)
Committed: 38 (+19)
Withdrawn: 4 (+1)

We got 19 patches committed during a half month, which is a good figure I think.

The number of patch entries on the Commitfest app that changed their
status since this Commitfest started is 50. There are still many
patches waiting to get reviewed, possibly for a long time (of course
some patch entries just might have missed to update on the app). So we
need non-committer contributors to review other people's patches.
Please do your part and review patches of at least equivalent
complexity to the patches you're submitting.

I'll report the statistics again next week, 1 week before closing.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EnterpriseDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/