PGConf Silicon Valley 2016 - Call for papers - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Craig Kerstiens
Subject PGConf Silicon Valley 2016 - Call for papers
Date
List pgsql-announce
The call for papers for PGConfSV 2016, being held in South San Francisco, California from November 14th to 16th, is now open!

Please visit http://www.pgconfsv.com/call-papers and submit your talk proposals!

Presentations can be on any topic related to PostgreSQL, including, but not limited to:

* What's New in PostgreSQL
* Use cases
* Migration to PostgreSQL
* Performance Tuning
* Backup and Restore
* High-Availability
* Data Warehouse / Big Data
* Any other topics that educate the audience

Anyone and everyone in the PostgreSQL community is encouraged to submit a talk. We will focus on maintaining diversity in our speakers and guests and especially encourage underrepresented groups to apply. Talks will be accepted up until July 7th, Midnight PST.

If you are interested in sponsoring, please reach out to us at sponsors@pgconfsv.com or visit http://www.pgconfsv.com/sponsors to download our sponsor prospectus.

Have questions? Please contact info@pgconfsv.com.

~ Craig Kerstiens