Re: Question: small arrow icon over a table in the tree - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Doug Reed
Subject Re: Question: small arrow icon over a table in the tree
Date
List pgadmin-support
Rade,

Sorry, I have no idea.  I am just a user of the tool.  I have no commit privileges or knowledge of the development process.  I just saw this question before and found the answer to be spot on and suggested to the suggestible listener that the answer be added to the documentation.  Maybe I should have filed some sort of enhancement request.  Not sure.