Re: pgAdmin 3 is still better than pgAdmin 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Francis Fish
Subject Re: pgAdmin 3 is still better than pgAdmin 4
Date
List pgadmin-support
I've stuck with Version 1.2 - it looks like the screen handling and scrolling was rewritten and is now unusable.

Thanks and Regards,

Francis

07764 225 942

Pharmarketeer is a registered company in England and Wales 06940361, registered office 64 Westbank Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH42 7JP

"So when targets seem stupid, arbitrary and unfair it's because they are. The only way to improve is to look at the whole system people are operating with, the basic tools, their training, how much initiative they are allowed, are you measuring the right things (more about that later) and then you can improve. But it's the system you improve, not the people you beat into performing even worse." Unicorns in the mist