Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Benedict Holland
Subject Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yea. I did look in the doc's. What I really dont want is some strange feature that is unique to 8.4 not have support. Like, a select option for example. I am fairly sure most of it will work but my "not supported" does it mean that it wasnt tested but will probably work or that it really isnt supported at all. Either is fine as I can use pgadmin3 if I have to but I would prefer at least 1 piece of software to have support rather than none.

Thanks,
~Ben

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019, 4:48 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 8/5/19 1:15 PM, Benedict Holland wrote:
> The subject says it all. I am using a very old database that I cant
> upgrade. Do I have to manage it with pgadmin3 or can I use postgresql 4?

Trolling the docs does not offer any insight. If you have pgAdmin4
already installed I would just set up a connection to the 8.4 instance
and see if it works:)

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com