Re: Update blocking a select count(*)? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Benedict Holland
Subject Re: Update blocking a select count(*)?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Sure. The last column are the series of commands to produce the outputs. This is coming from pgadmin3. I should have mentioned before that this is running windows but that shouldn't matter for this particular sense I hope.

The first column is the PID, the last column is the command running. The dates are the start time of the operations. The YES/NO is the running state of the process. In the activity section the 2nd to last column is the process blocking the executing process.

Thanks,
~Ben

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
Benedict Holland <benedict.m.holland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about the raw text but this is what I am seeing:
>
> [wrapped text without column headers]

Could you try that as an attachment, to avoid wrapping?  Also, the
column headers, and/or the query used to generate those results
would be helpful.

-Kevin

Attachment