Difficulty installing patch - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jorge Torralba
Subject Difficulty installing patch
Date
List pgsql-admin
We are running postgres 9.2 on centos 6. Our install was from an rpm/yum. We have run into issues with a decrypt bug 11905.

When I try to run the patch I keep getting can't find file to patch.

Any assistance or feedback would be appreciated.

I am running the command from within /usr/pgsql-9.2/share

--
Thanks,

Jorge Torralba

Note: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received. Thank You.