Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Pedela
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
On 9/28/15 11:43 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2015-09-28 09:41:18 -0700, David Fetter wrote:
Since you're convinced that this is an unqualified win, please put
together a project plan for switching from our current system to
Github.

Err, no. That's a waste of all our time.

It has been stated pretty clearly in this thread by a number of senior
community people that we're not going to use a closed source system.

GitLab OTOH is released under a MIT license, so it is an option. I don't know how it compares to other suggested options, but if YUriy wants to propose it it's at least a viable option.

I haven't used Gitlab extensively, but it has a feature set similar to Github and then some [1]. The OSS project does seem active [2], but it is still relatively new.