Re: Oracle PL/SQL to pg/PSQL conversion documentation. - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Moore
Subject Re: Oracle PL/SQL to pg/PSQL conversion documentation.
Date
List pgsql-sql
Two VERY good links, Thanks Pavel.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

Ideally I would like to see some template/example documentation of common feature conversion solutions. For example, "If you have a pl/sql TABLE function, you can do the same thing in postgres this way ..." I can generally Google specific problems and after enough time weeding out the garbage, I can usually find what I want, but maybe somebody has it all in one nice neat document and I just don't know about it.
Any links to such a resource would be greatly appreciated as well as any other links which you think I might find useful.
Thanks,Mike

Regards

Pavel