Re: COPY table FROM STDIN doesn't show count tag - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Khandekar
Subject Re: COPY table FROM STDIN doesn't show count tag
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 27 November 2013 09:59, Rajeev rastogi <rajeev.rastogi@huawei.com> wrote:

On 26 November 2013, Amit Khandelkar wrote:

On 26 November 2013 18:59, Amit Khandekar <amit.khandekar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On 25 November 2013 15:25, Rajeev rastogi <rajeev.rastogi@huawei.com> wrote:

OK. I have revised the patch as per the discussion.

Could you please submit only the \COPY fix first ? The attached patch also contains the fix for the original COPY status fix.

Can you please submit the \COPY patch as a separate patch ? Since these are two different issues, I would like to have these two fixed and committed separately. You can always test the \COPY issue using \COPY TO followed by INSERT.