Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Benjamin Scherrey
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
Is there some archive of the discussion that brought on this effort and the considerations of the committee itself? I wish I had seen the earlier announcements in 2016 as I would have definitely participated.

Another more specific factual question - have there been incidents within the active Postgresql community where behaviour by individuals who are participants in the community have conducted themselves in a manner that brought on the actual need for such a code of conduct to exist in the first place? I'm curious about the specific impetus that brought about Postgresql's efforts to consider one. I've read the other comments in the general list but I'm more interested in the specifics motivations and efforts by the CoC committee.

  thanks,

  -- Ben Scherrey