Re: A Timeseries Case Study: InfluxDB VS PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Benjamin Scherrey
Subject Re: A Timeseries Case Study: InfluxDB VS PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Interesting and useful article, Fabio. I'm actually quite curious about your evaluation of MongoDB & Postgres. I've been operating under the opinion that MongoDB has been obsoleted in every respect by Postgres and am curious as to whether there are any credible use cases where, given the opportunity to choose from the beginning which technology to build a new product on, I would ever select MongoDB over Postgres given the choice between them.

  best regards,

  - - Ben Scherrey