Re: PostgreSQL in Atlanta - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject Re: PostgreSQL in Atlanta
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Good evening! Great to see another Georgian on here; I'm currently the manager of the ATLPUG list, which has been dormant for a while (as I live too far out of Atlanta to manage the group effectively). How have your Meetups been going so far? If you're interested in getting ATLPUG more active, that'd be wonderful; there are also things that PgUS (the US PostgreSQL Association) can do to help.

Thanks!

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com