Re: SELF booth - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject Re: SELF booth
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

I believe we've moved to a print-on-demand model for T-shirts; not sure that I can wrangle those in time.

On May 23, 2013 7:13 PM, "Aleksey Tsalolikhin" <atsaloli.tech@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 05/22/2013 05:19 PM, Michael Alan Brewer wrote:
> Hey, y'all; what materials will I need for the Postgres booth at SELF next
> month? (I know we're not using the pop-up display for this; I don't recall
> what version of the PG Magazine we're on [to know if it's different from
> last year's].)

We don't have an up-to-date PG magazine.

I'm thinking:

1. banner
2. What is PostgreSQL? flyers
3. 9.2 Flyers (the 9.3 ones won't be ready)
4. stickers

T-shirts?