Re: Problem with multiple comments - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Per Wigren
Subject Re: Problem with multiple comments
Date
List pgadmin-support
Yes, I have actually run pg_upgrade on it...  Where can I find details about this bug?
The same thing happens with 1.16.1.

2012/12/6 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Per Wigren <per.wigren@gmail.com> wrote:
> I mailed you the screenshots.
>
> I snatched the SQL from pg_log that pgAdmin runs when refreshing the list of
> schemas and that query also returns these duplicate schemas. So do the
> Object List Report html output.

Hmm, odd. I don't suppose you've run pg_upgrade on this database have you?

Magnus fixed a bug similar to this the other day (possibly this very
one). Can you test 1.16.1 please? I just released it an hour ago.