Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> writes:

>> If someone wants to take the step of posting a concrete proposal,
>> please start a new thread with a different subject line.
>
> I thought we were already at that point; see Regina Obe's posts.

Oh, are you referring to this:?

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/001201d14c96$fc26ed70$f474c850$@pcorp.us

For some reason that shows up as a quote of a quote in my gmail, so
I skipped over it without noticing it.  Apologies.

Even after finding it, formatting is mangled, and I see an
amendment was just posted.  Can we get this into a more readable
format somehow, where changes can be reflected without sequentially
scanning the thread?

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com