Re: Guidelines for GSoC student proposals / EliminateO(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Guidelines for GSoC student proposals / EliminateO(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions
Date
In response to Re: Guidelines for GSoC student proposals / EliminateO(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions  ("Mengxing Liu" <liu-mx15@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Mengxing Liu
<liu-mx15@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> wrote:

> I've updated the proposal according to your comments.
> But I am still wondering that can you review it for a double-check
> to make sure I've made everything clear?

Additional comments added.

I'm afraid a few new issues came to mind reading it again.  (Nothing
serious; just some points that could benefit from a little
elaboration.)

--
Kevin Grittner