Re: [HACKERS] Guidelines for GSoC student proposals / EliminateO(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Guidelines for GSoC student proposals / EliminateO(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions
Date
In response to Re: [HACKERS] Guidelines for GSoC student proposals / EliminateO(N^2) scaling from rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions  ("Mengxing Liu" <liu-mx15@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Mengxing Liu
<liu-mx15@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> wrote:

> I've finished a draft proposal for "Eliminate O(N^2) scaling from
> rw-conflict tracking in serializable transactions".  You can find
> it from GSOC website or by the link below.
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/17TAs3EJIokwPU7UTUmnlVY3ElB-VHViyX1zkQJmrD1A/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I was wondering if you have time to review the proposal and give me some comments?

Will take a look and give you an initial review in a day or two.

--
Kevin Grittner