Re: pgsql: Add the "snapshot too old" feature - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: pgsql: Add the "snapshot too old" feature
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Alexander Korotkov

>> So, for read-only benchmark this patch introduces more than 5 times
>> regression on big machine.
>
> I did not schedule a saturation test on a big machine.  I guess I
> should have done.

I have booked two large NUMA machines for Friday to look for any
remaining performance regressions on high-concurrency loads on such
machines.  Anyone with ideas on particular tests that they feel
should be included, please let me know before then.

Thanks!

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com