Re: Warning when using psql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Pavan Teja
Subject Re: Warning when using psql
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Meanwhile, the warning isn't really hurting anything, it's just letting
you know that Postgres is not sure whether your locale and encoding
settings match. As long as you don't tell it to use something besides
the LATIN1 encoding in this locale, everything will work fine.

Regards,
Pavan