Re: row filtering for logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Önder Kalacı
Subject Re: row filtering for logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Masahiko,

You sent in your patch to pgsql-hackers on Dec 17, but you did not
post it to the next CommitFest[1] (I found the old entry of this
patch[2] but it's marked as "Returned with feedback"). If this was
intentional, then you need to take no action.  However, if you want
your patch to be reviewed as part of the upcoming CommitFest, then you
need to add it yourself before 2021-01-01 AoE[3]. Thanks for your
contributions.

Thanks for letting me know of this, I added this patch to the next commit fest before 2021-01-01 AoE[3].

I'm also attaching the updated commits so that the tests pass on the CI.

Thanks,
Onder KALACI
Software Engineer at Microsoft &
Developing the Citus database extension for PostgreSQL

Attachment