Re: Error with citext extension when upgrading from 9.0.3 to 9.3.5: 'cannot cast type oid[] to oidvector' - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Eric Malm
Subject Re: Error with citext extension when upgrading from 9.0.3 to 9.3.5: 'cannot cast type oid[] to oidvector'
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Tom,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I've pushed a fix for this, if you need it right away:
>

> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=7f7eec89b66947e4098773cf286653b9c4f01c88

Wonderful, thanks so much for the quick fix! It isn't urgent for us to
upgrade immediately, so we'll likely wait for the fix to come out in the
next point release, but it's great to know where it is in case we do need
to apply it manually.

Thanks again,
Eric Malm, for the Pivotal CF Runtime team