Re: Add PQsendSyncMessage() to libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anton Kirilov
Subject Re: Add PQsendSyncMessage() to libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On 25/04/2023 15:23, Denis Laxalde wrote:
> This sounds like a useful addition to me. I've played a bit with it in
> Psycopg and it works fine.

Thank you very much for reviewing my patch! I have attached a new
version of it that addresses your comments and that has been rebased on
top of the current tip of the master branch (by fixing a merge
conflict), i.e. commit 7b7fa85130330128b404eddebd4f33c6739454b0.

For the sake of others who might read this e-mail thread, I would like
to mention that my patch is complete (including documentation and tests,
but modulo review comments, of course), and that it passes the tests, i.e.:

make check
make -C src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline check

Best wishes,
Anton Kirilov

Attachment