Re: streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vinay
Subject Re: streaming replication
Date
List pgsql-admin
Dear Karuna,

Its one way replication streaming ie Master to Slave. Once failed master DB is up, you need to reconfigure the replication streaming. Before that you need to take the updated dump of slave db and load in master db.

Hope this information is useful.

Vinay