BDR install broken on Ubuntu 14.04 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From LOUBRADOU, Rémy
Subject BDR install broken on Ubuntu 14.04
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have the same issue. It was working fine a month ago. I wrote a cookbook with chef to install BDR a month ago since then I did not change the cookbook but now I got this error.

This seem to be the heart of the issue:

Removing obsolete dictionary files:
==> ldev4:      * No PostgreSQL clusters exist; see "man pg_createcluster"
==> ldev4:     /usr/share/postgresql-common/maintscripts-functions: line 95: db_stop: command not found
==> ldev4:     dpkg: error processing package postgresql-bdr-9.4 (--configure):
==> ldev4:      subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 127

Anyone know what's going on ? I'm going to investigate.

Thanks for your replies,

Rémy