Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maxim Orlov
Subject Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
Date
In response to Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Pushed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Hi!

While working on 64–bit XID's patch set, I stumble into problems with contrib/test_decoding/catalog_change_snapshot test [0].

AFAICS, the problem is not related to the 64–bit XID's patch set and the problem is in InitialRunningXacts array, allocaled in
builder->context. Do we really need it to be allocated that way?

--
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.