Re: pgAdmin3: check_option translated in View editing dialog - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: pgAdmin3: check_option translated in View editing dialog
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sebastian,

We have just tried to reproduce the issue but not able to understand the issue from the description.

We followed below steps.

  1. Change the language to German.
  2. Open the existing View's properties and try to change "With check option".
  3. Open SQL tab - According to change in option, we are able to see and edit the query.

Let me know if anything missing in above steps or Can you please give steps to understand the issue ?

Thanks,
Neel Patel