Re: RM 4463 - RESQL test cases for domain node - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: RM 4463 - RESQL test cases for domain node
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached patch that will add more resql test cases for domain node.
  • Covered test cases for Length, Precision and Collation.
  • Also added msql test cases.
While writing resql test cases for domain node, I found one more issue RM-4644. I am sending separate patch for the same.

Thanks,
Neel Patel