Re: The application server could not be contacted Error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: The application server could not be contacted Error
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

This error will occurred only when python server is not started properly and application try to contact the python server but it fails. It may be due to some error at python backend side or python server taking more time to up.

Can you please provide below information ?
  • Which version of pgAdmin4 are you using ?
  • Which version of Postgres installers and from where you have downloaded the installers ?
  • Can you please share pgAdmin4.log file ?

Thanks,
Neel Patel