Re: When to use PARTITION BY HASH? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleksandr Shulgin
Subject Re: When to use PARTITION BY HASH?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 7:47 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

Please don't cross post to multiple lists without any particular reason
for doing so- pick whichever list makes sense and post to that.

Sorry for the trouble, I should've checked it more carefully.
When posting I did think it may be relevant to the performance list as well.

At the same time, wouldn't it make sense to document this policy explicitly?
/me resists the urge of cross-posting to pgsql-www ;)

Cheers,
--
Alex