Re: BUG #16108: Colorization to the output of command-line hasunproperly behaviors at Windows platform - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Subject Re: BUG #16108: Colorization to the output of command-line hasunproperly behaviors at Windows platform
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:48 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

On top of that, and that's a separate issue, I have noticed that we
have exactly zero documentation about PG_COLORS (the plural flavor,
not the singular), but we have code for it in common/logging.c..

 Yeah, there is nothing about it prior to [1]. So, this conversation will have to be carried over there.

Anyway, committed down to 12, after tweaking a few things.

Thank you.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha