Re: [ADMIN] unable to find data folder postgres9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From John Scalia
Subject Re: [ADMIN] unable to find data folder postgres9.4
Date
List pgsql-admin
If the mount point is empty, then I suspect your mount attempt failed, perhaps silently. Under most mounts I've used, I think you should have seen a lost+found subdirectory under that mount. Have you setup this up in the mountable and tried a reboot to see if it then shows correctly? After your comments yesterday, it's starting to sound like your disk subsystem is having serious problems.