Re: pgAdmin on Mac connecting to Postgres 9 on Linux - SSL/timeout issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Christensen
Subject Re: pgAdmin on Mac connecting to Postgres 9 on Linux - SSL/timeout issue
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry this is an extremely old thread, but I finally got around to
tracking down the problem..  Added these lines to postgres.conf and
poof, problem gone..

tcp_keepalives_idle = 60                # TCP_KEEPIDLE, in seconds;
tcp_keepalives_interval = 10            # TCP_KEEPINTVL, in seconds;
tcp_keepalives_count = 5                # TCP_KEEPCNT;

Hope this helps someone else!