dblink.sql and Linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Christensen
Subject dblink.sql and Linux
Date
List pgsql-general
I've become a big fan of DBLink lately, but I'm curious where it lives
on Linux installations.

On my Windows 9.0.0 installation, there's a contrib\dblink.sql file
that I just run and everything is setup for me.

I have a few Linux installations as well (I think they're all 9.1
though) and there's no dblink.sql file anywhere to be found, nor does
the dblink() function exist in any schema out of the box.  Is there
somewhere to download the installation script, or is there another
method to install this support?  Thanks!

Mike